Sunday 19 August 2012

Back to the grind

It's back to work tomorrow after 4 weeks off. I've been loving having summer off, and I don't want to go back to plan Schemes of Work, work out my results from last year and planning sessions for the next few weeks. I'd much rather lie in the sun and read books but, a girl's gotta pay the bills.

I'm also moving into two new departments so it's like starting all over again, twice, and making new friends. I would rather just bed down with the people I already know than have to start from scratch all over again. I had a bit of a support network in place (no thanks to my employer) but now that's been taken away from me, so I'll have to deal with the day-to-day stress in front of new people now. Sigh.

So to cheer myself up, and anyone else who has work tomorrow and doesn't want to go, I thought I'd share some photos of my holiday. I haven't been able to upload this year's yet, so you'll have to settle for some of Mexico instead.

Mexico street
 Street in Playa Del Carmen
Mexico Island
 Sunset on Isla Mujeres (possibly the most beautiful place I've ever been)
 A senote (natural pools of water)
 Beach at ruins in Villadolid
A couple in matching outfits!

What I wouldn't give to jet off to Mexico right now!

No comments: