Wednesday 22 August 2012

BARCELONA!

As promised, here are my favourite photos from my recent trip to Barcelona with the fella. Hopefully you will notice that the picture quality has gone up, because I was using my new camera.

The trip made me want to move to Spain for a while, and let me use the Spanish I know lots. It was lovely. The only down-side was the boyfriend getting ill and lying in bed for the best part of 3 days. Obviously I was incredibly sympathetic and loving... (or grumpy because I was annoyed that he was in bed all the time).

I'm rambling so I'll let the pictures do the talking....

gaudi house
Gaudi house on Rambla de Catalunya
park guell barcelona
Park Guell
prawns photo
Market on La Rambla
lobster photo

fruit market stall
Gorgeous colours at the market
barcelona spices
Arty shot at a stall in La Rambla
corona beer
Beer on the balcony
castelldefels town
Castelldefels house
cosmocaxia
Strobe lighting on a stream of water revealing that it is really made up of droplets: at Cosmocaxia science museum
barcelona food
Food at La Bombeta in Barceloneta
la bombeta barcelona
Sangria!
I know it looks like it, but I'm not naked on the balcony

No comments: