Tuesday 4 September 2012

New home

We got the house! It was all sorted yesterday when the estate agent ripped me off by making us pay £240 admin fees. They also said we have to pay VAT on moving day of £125. What are we paying them for!??



Anyway, I am so excited about getting things for our new home. I am using this post as a board to post some of my ideas for my new house, and thus hopefully inspiring some of you guys too, or perhaps getting some useful advice? We need to buy absolutely everything, so it's a balance between getting new things, and some good quality second hand. The thing is we only have a week overlap with my old rental contract in order to make the place liveable before we move in!

Here are some ideas I have for the place.

brown leather sofa

cute bedside tables

wooden bookshelf


retro coffee table

farmhouse dining table

study ideasikea bed floral

retro home ideas

shabby chic conservatory

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to have that clock in the kitchen but after a while, it disappeared xD