Wednesday 31 July 2013

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

When I was at Snape Maltings on Saturday, I met a lovely young man who was selling his chilli sauces: Capsicana Chilli Co Ltd. He offered me a tester and I thought they were delicious (my boyfriend on the other hand had to run to the car to drink a glass of milk - which we luckily had as we were on the way back from a weekend away!). The creator prides himself on using the hottest chilli in the world. I tried the milder version and even that was super hot, but had a lovely flavour. It would be gorgeous used to marinate chicken.

Here are his products: 
 

 The range of Capsicana Chilli Co Ltd's chilli sauces.


The hottest chilli sauce, using the Jolokia chilli. Mindblowing!


If you want to find out more about the Capsicana Chilli Co Ltd you can visit the website here. You can also enter the Capsicana cook off. Read more about this here.

No comments: