Friday 13 July 2012

Bikini business

I booked a holiday to Barcelona for myself and the boyfriend last week. We're spending 4 nights in the city, right near Las Ramblas, and then 3 nights by the sea. Now I have the tricky but exciting challenge of finding cute beach/city clothes. Currently I'm browsing a few websites whilst listening to an album entitled 'The Gayest Songs of All Time.' There's nothing wrong with a few gay anthems now and then!

Today I'm looking for a gorgeous bikini that I can sunbathe in without getting freaky tan lines, and says something about my style whilst being itsy bitsy.

So far I've fallen in love with these beauties from asos.com


candy stripe bikini
cute asos stripe bikini with bow


red bikini asos

But what I really like are these beauties from Urban Outfitters! So tempted by the aztec one!

aztec style bikini

brown bikini tribal

cute bikini blue

I did however buy these daft little shoes for walking on the beach. They are ridiculous, but also ridiculously cute! And free delivery today only. It'd be rude not to! They're also from Urban Outfitters.

What do you think, jelly shoes retro cool, or a thing of the past?

No comments: