Thursday 6 December 2012

No time in the world ever

Ok, so the reason I haven't blogged this week:

Monday worked 8:30-5:00 then Mum came over straight after work. I then spent the time after she left working on Psychology frantically.

Tuesday worked 8:30am-9:00pm to cover some evening classes for colleagues.

Wednesday worked 8:30am - 7:00pm to do a 'supporting students in English' talk for a group of Learning Support Assistants in the evening.

Today I'm working 8:30-9:00 to cover some evening sessions again.

Add on a 40 minute drive to and from work, and I've not had a lot of time!

Tomorrow I'm going straight off to Suffolk when I get home from work, to stay in a house with no internet, and to work on Psychology frantically whilst my boyfriend has fun with his mates. Work is in on Monday! I'm pretty sure I will fail this!

So.... although I hate to neglect my blog, I really haven't got a choice this week. I shouldn't even be writing this at work. Expect a new post Tuesday. I haven't forgotten you all, I just need to wait till I actually have some free time. (If that every happens!)

No comments: