Monday 15 April 2013

Busy, busy, busy

I haven't posted in nearly two weeks.
Here are my excuses:

  • The internet didn't work. Ok, this was only for a couple of days, but it made a difference.
  • I had Psychology work to do. I realised last Monday that I had an essay and a timed assessment to do by Friday! Hence intense catch-up, revising, essay writing, and not a lot of relaxing on my Easter break.
  • Applying for new jobs at my current work and a new college that is opening nearby. Fingers crossed!
  • Went into work a couple of days over Easter. As college teachers, we don't automatically get the holidays off!
  • I had to clear out my bedroom at Mum's as she wants to redecorate soon.
  • I went out for my best friend's birthday on Saturday night, and then spent all of Sunday in bed feeling rough. I can't drink like I used to.
So that's the truth. Got a problem with it?... Deal with it! I'll post some exciting new posts soon, I promise!

No comments: