Friday 14 June 2013

Digital mood board - Kitchen

So, the house is going through, and it's so very exciting! We don't want to rush the buying process as we're renting till November anyway, so we don't want too big an overlap!

I've been trying to mentally plan out the house. I've never made decisions about a bathroom or kitchen before, so these are the bits I'm most excited about. I'm going to try to keep things fairly muted as we will probably want to sell the house in a few years, but I would still like to put my own stamp on the house.

Attached are some ideas I'm having (think of this as a digital mood board). I don't like everything in each picture, but you might see a recurring theme.







I love the white cabinets, tiled/stone floor and wooden worktops. What do you think?

No comments: