Thursday 29 August 2013

Spotty button photo frame review

I was lucky enough to be sent a gorgeous photo frame from Spotty Button, so I wanted to share a few photos with you.

It's a quality piece with gorgeous diamantes around the edge. It's sturdy and I can't imagine any of the diamantes falling off as they're securely embedded in the design. It looks simply gorgeous on my desk, or would make a great addition to a bedside table if you wanted to wake up to the image of that special someone! It's fairly small, which makes it unobtrusive and perfect for on top of small cupboards or on the end of a shelf next to your favourite books.



 It looks great next to my vintage-style alarm clock
 Next to my candle holders
A close up of the edging.

Don't forget to check out other products you can get from Spotty Button. They have a great range of cute home items. They're always getting new items so why not add them to your bookmarks!

No comments: