Saturday 23 June 2012

Lace for less

I went for lunch with my friend today. It was really lovely, we even sat outside a nice cafe. Afterwards we walked around town and did a bit of shopping. I bought a nice, simple duvet cover from John Lewis. I am dying to buy new house things, but I need to wait till I actually have a house that isn't shared, so I settled for something I can use at the moment. 

I read the blog The Styling Dutchman a couple of days ago, and there was a post about gorgeous lace underwear. This inspired me to find some for myself. I'm trying to save money, so I was looking for cheap and cheerful. I got EXACTLY what I was look for, in Primark. I feel a little bit lazy going to Primark, but it always comes through, they really do have some lovely stuff that I would probably pay a lot more for.

Here's what I got...


lace underwear
Two gorgeous bra tops, and two pairs of knickers (but not the type that ride up your bum)

The fella made me breakfast last weekend. He always cuts my toast into a heart shape, so I took a photo to show you. (I can't work out how to turn the picture round, but you get the idea).
poached egg romance
Here's the breakfast he had....
messy eggs
How cute is he! I was absolutely starving later in the day though because he'd cut off most of my toast! Worth it though.


No comments: